|Monday||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
$130 40-45 minute session
$160 55-60 minute session
$180 75-80 minute session
I accept the following insurance:
If you have another insurance provider, I ask that you pay for services at the time of your session. I can help you collect any reimbursement allowed by your plan by giving you a super bill (receipt with diagnosis code). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will my insurance carrier reimburse me for my out-of-pocket payment?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and credit/debit card are accepted for payment at the time of your session.
When you make an appointment, I reserve your scheduled time (usually 60 minutes) for you alone; I make every appointment you schedule an important commitment. If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, I ask that you give me 48 hours notice, so that I am able to offer that time to another client. If you miss your appointment without 48 hours notice, it's my policy to charge for the full cost of the session time, except in case of illness or emergency.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.